Thursday, September 10, 2009

Little of this...little of that

Well, lets see...
1st off the new website is up and running! WOO-HOO! I'm really excited, if you can't tell! I'm in love with it and pretty proud of it. I've been working on it for a couple of weeks now trying to tweak it here and there and get it to my liking and also, waiting for the all the domain transfers and what not from company to company but, it's all done now and it's all put together. There may still be some little changes here and there as I keep looking at it, but for the most part IT'S DONE!

2nd- Don't forget about the Halloween Pictures on October 17th, there's only a limited amount of appointments and the kids will have a blast dressing up and posing with the pumpkins... look below at the post for all the details regarding these portraits.

3rd- Senior Reps for this school year... If anyone is interested please contact me with the details. I have one spot open for Berwick left and two for Morgan City. Any other school in the surrounding areas is welcome to join in too for the fun and freebies...just contact me at 985-385-1709 or
kayla@kaylabergeronphotography.com

Thanks everyone,
enjoy the new website and have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment